Fishnet forum

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying my chances here a bit but........

I see freedom of speach is alive and well.

Do I understand this correctly, (here is my simplistic example kept totally removed from any automotive related industry just in case), on WoodyD40's fishing forum, If i post that i like Don smallgoods and you have a sponsor KR Castlemaine smallgoods, I could be banned from the site for having an opinion? Yikes!:eek:

LOL

no - banning is not the usual form of 'punishment'. The post will be removed and a polite PM to the person who posted, with a reason why.

I've only know of a couple people who have received 'tempory bans', and those were becuase of continued abuse and harassment issues against other people on-line.

And the main reason there is that it is known that kids fish too, and are likely to be on the web and reading the forum posts.

No it's pure hatred for several of the Don's Victorian management team because I'd like to string them up by the privates and dunk them in a vat of hungry piranha.

I've been a member of fishnet for quite a few years now and have never had a problem,
Much like this site i find you can pick up a heap of good advice, I do notice a few blokes dont get along too well but that's nothing to do with me.
To slag off the whole website is going a tad far in my opinion.

I was in fishnet but got kicked out due to me taking issue with having the mods gang up on a member.
Switched to Sydney angler and they are pretty cool , I even think they like Bar crushers .
Enough plugging I guess , they dont take shit and certainly dont dish it out undeservedly.check it out.

Every time this thread gets bumped up I think maybe Dr Frank N Furter has bought himself a Navara and has joined the forum.

Personally I don't go fishing. I just enjoy taking a line, etc to the waters edge and throwing bait, hooks and sinkers at the water. I am quite proficient at this activity, too.

"There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot." Credit to who ever originally said that.

Oh yeah there is that other saying too (adapted to fit today's ways of life)...."Those who can do and those who can't get on internet forums and tell everyone they can."

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time this thread gets bumped up I think maybe Dr Frank N Furter has bought himself a Navara and has joined the forum.

Personally I don't go fishing. I just enjoy taking a line, etc to the waters edge and throwing bait, hooks and sinkers at the water. I am quite proficient at this activity, too.

I was like that Tony (but on my boat) ... Then i had a problem. I started catching some fish !!!

Now the somewhat lazy arvo on the boat became a bit more serious of an activity. (read between the lines - and understand i actually mean 'obsession')

I've been a member of fishnet for quite a few years now and have never had a problem,
Much like this site i find you can pick up a heap of good advice, I do notice a few blokes dont get along too well but that's nothing to do with me.

I use fishnet all the time but dont get on to the forum for one/ dont need to,
and two/ have a few close fishing buddies that are on the forum and from their advice from many years on the forum its the 'who's who of wankerville'.

Thats our opinion of the the forum though,
and obviously its ok for others.
Otherwise i use mainly all the other features of the site in particular the 'Pro' reports.

Now this forum is a blessing, completly different from the others in every way.
amazing actually.
Its the "Nav family"

Yes we have differing opinions, though for my time here, having compared it to all the other forums,
its at least civil.

My philosophy is, todays clash is NOT tommorrows.
No ones the same here (apart from the reason of this forum)
but 99% of us here manage to keep it going nicely and I think we'd all hope it stays that way
:cheers!:

ps: oh Krafty......Is DON is GOOD
:sarcastic:

if u dont fit the "normal" in their forum....eg...like hains hunter.....you are considered an idiot....those wankers hunt in packs and they all jump into you..... they are f*&%$@#s with no IQ..as a majority,,thats why i have now DELETED the site from my faves..
i wouldn piss on them if they were burning in front of me..
i hope someone posts this on their site...:rock:

Latest posts

Back