Flare Extension for wide tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D22 Flares

Does anyone know of after market flares for the D22. The Arctic are the look everyone is after but what is avaliable in Aus?

Do the D22 have any after market parts at all?

im surprised noone has made flare extensions for the d22, would be plenty of customers for someone who could manufacture a few dozen sets or more.

at the moment the options are pretty much the bushranger style flares or the bunnings garden edging flares.

Or if your clever enough modify the ones you have now into artic truck style flares, or pay someone else to do it, can't imagine that would be cheap though.

im surprised noone has made flare extensions for the d22, would be plenty of customers for someone who could manufacture a few dozen sets or more.

at the moment the options are pretty much the bushranger style flares or the bunnings garden edging flares.

Or if your clever enough modify the ones you have now into artic truck style flares, or pay someone else to do it, can't imagine that would be cheap though.

Im very suprised that no one has made alot of things for the d22, aftermarket flares, more then a 3" suspension lift without going sas, or even just a decent suspension lift at all that doesnt require the preloading of the torsion bars, a decent range of aftermarket bullbars, a better price figure on snorkels (and well pretty much everything else) compared to other 4x4 vehicles, bracket lifts, proper diff drop kits, air lockers for the r180 diesel front diffs, etc. i mean surely there would be a big enough market for it all, with the amount of d22 owners out there looking to modify their vehicles, whether they be for touring, camping or weekend fourbying etc

Bart

Hey guys

I'm interested in the flare extensions on the blue d40 on the first page. Cheap ans simple fix to wider tyres on a d40. Anyone know where to find them as I can't find them on eBay.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back