Flasher Relay HEELPPP!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regals

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 1998 navara 4x4 and was wondering where the flasher realy is? I checked the fuse box and there are 4 relays in there. They aren't labelled so I don't know which one is for the indicators. Also are they meant to be 4 pin relays?
Thanks for the help

Have never located it in a Navara myself, but in most Nissans it is under the dash near the steering column somewhere. It generally has to be so you can hear the relay clicking as they lights flash on/off.

Turn your hazard lights on and keep hunting into you find the clicking relay.

Have never located it in a Navara myself, but in most Nissans it is under the dash near the steering column somewhere. It generally has to be so you can hear the relay clicking as they lights flash on/off.

Turn your hazard lights on and keep hunting into you find the clicking relay.

Thanks for the help but the problem is my indicators dont flash thats why I need to replace it. And again it suppose to be a 4 pin relay?

Isolate your battery apply a 12volt source to the hazard light fuse +.If the relay is shagged use a multimeter and check for the voltage over the various relays.The power will be there on the faulty one.

do your indicators come on when you try to use them, and go off when you turn them off??
If so, then the relay may still 'tick' but you will have to do the flashing part manually.
eg, move the stick up and down, and each time the lights turn on / off look for the relay that is ticking by placing your finger on the relay, you should be able to feel it? might work, and would save you having to reprograming your radio, and any other devices reset by removing the battery.

Yes thats exactly whats wrong. Ive been manually indicating for 2 weeks now lol but ill try to get the relay asap maybe off ebay

Relay is located inside the dash centre infront of the gear stick. You just need to take out the dash framing and its the relay located closest to the drivers side (i think).

Back