Flasher relay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Where abouts is the flasher relay located in a d22?? Pretty sure mines stuffed.

Cheers

Does anyone know what the serial number is on the relay??? i want to replace mine to account for the LED as it flashing fast.

Onemofo

Part # 68245BL

Is one that will work with LED's, and I believe flasher in car is 3 pin

Hey Mitch and anyone who wants to do this in the future, i have changed all my lights to LEDs, and found that the replacement seriel you mentioned was not the correct type, its possible that the relay was stuffed but when i threw my replacement relay in it had no effect and i had no indicators at all, i think whats happened is the relay you suggested is the right type but just a backwards one, what i mean is, i read into the available LED relays and the other type available has the positive wire coming into where the suggested one is a negatiove wire. (possibly the difference between jap and thai builds as well)
I cant prove this is correct as i ended up throwing in 4 resistors to reduce the flash rate and that worked well and quite easy to do. im tempted to buy the other just to see what happens but would rather spend the $30 or so on someyting else, thanks for the suggestion though i do appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back