Footwear whilst driving your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you wear on your feet whilst driving your Nav?

• Barefeet.

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Thongs/Jandals/Beach boots

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Sandals

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Sandals with soxs

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Runners/joggers.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Leather shoes

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Boots

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Gum boots

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
How dare you say that about a fellow D22 owner,are suggesting that all D22 owners wear high heels???:wink:.

The suggestion was first made by a fellow D22 driver, I just fed the fire because my hair dryer is broken and I've had to find other jobs to do this week.

always barefoot if i can and if not i try to put both shoes on at the same time and never tie them up

I voted leather shoes.

I love my Globes, most comfortable shoe ever.

Lol at the comments in this thread.

Workboots when im working or going somewhere on my days off to do more work. Otherwise its what i have on when i decide to leave, so either thongs or nothing.

Mitch

Normally - Mack Steel cap boots (everyday)
When dealing with the animals in winter rubber boots
Sand driving - bare feet

I didn't know you were from Moe Woody.

Obviously I've never seen you in the winter because you've always worn your CFM's when I've seen you.

^^haha have been wearing my olivers the last few days but normally i wear either barefeet or socks.

Prefer actually feeling the pedal, i have owned a few stupidly fast cars and i like to have complete feel over how hard i am pressing on the pedal

No room between clutch pedal and tunnel.Steel caps get caught on pedal on the, D22. Although it is illegal to drive barefoot, thats for me

Failing odour-eaters, lavender socks, crusty growths and fungus whatever you prefer.

Latest posts

Back