For cheaper 4x4 goods click here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
HEY GUYS

I THOUGHT SOME OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TIGERZ11 HAS NOW OPENED ITS OWN FACTORY IN KILSYTH VIC.

TIGERZ WINCHES $365 BUCKS (KINDA WISH I DINT BUY A 300 WINCH FROM SUPERCHEAP NOW BUT ANYWAY)

RECOVERY KITS 130 BUCKS (FULL SIZE KIT)
THEY ALSO HAVE ROOF TOP TENTS, SWAGS ,JACKS, AWNINGS,ROOF RACKS.

ALL CHEAP THOUGHT ID LET MY NAVARA BUDDYS NO HOPE THIS HELPS .

http://www.tigerz11.com.au/

p.s also the company tigerz11 was made by a tiger supporter just putting it out there lol

brought to you by NAVDOG_40 :rambo::rambo::rambo:

TIGERZ11 PTY LTD
11/128 CANTERBURY RD,
KILSYTH VIC 3137

dont go of the prices on the net there cheaper now they haven't updated some of the items the website is for more what they have atm

$389 for a full length aluminium roof rack is a bargain, cheaper than me getting my rusting steel one sandblasted and re-powder coated.

Think I'll be heading there next week!

wow those roof top tents are a great price any idea what it would cost to freight it to warwick queendland cuz i would def get one.

i have no idea what i will do for all thos interstate ill get there phone number or it might be on the website already give them a call they do stuff on ebay so i dont see why not mate

Great price on the tent and awnings, I had one of the winches on my Mav and it worked just fine when it was needed. It's kind of funny though the tent is almost identical to the ARB roof top tent.

Latest posts

Back