Front end sag after ARB bullbar install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggot3064

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry if this has been done before or in the wrong area, but im not very cluey with 4wd's so im hopeing someone on here can help me! i have put on a ARB bull bar and have noticed the front sits lower then the rear. is this normal (i can't remember if it was like this with the bumper bar on it). also my ride is very rough i feel EVERY small bump in the road. the car is completely stock except for bar and i just had 265/75/16's fitted!
cheers chris

oh i forgot its a 02 d22 str

Pretty sure it's a heavy bar and suspension will need upgrading to account for the constant load.

car has done 122thou i have only owned it for about 4 months and the oldies i brought it off never took it off road, and either have i.........yet

Hey guys sorry if this has been done before or in the wrong area, but im not very cluey with 4wd's so im hopeing someone on here can help me! i have put on a ARB bull bar and have noticed the front sits lower then the rear. is this normal (i can't remember if it was like this with the bumper bar on it). also my ride is very rough i feel EVERY small bump in the road. the car is completely stock except for bar and i just had 265/75/16's fitted!
cheers chris

oh i forgot its a 02 d22 str

The bars weigh 40kgs, wind the torsion bars up a bit and ull be fine

you can't really get rid of the shit ride, you can make it better bu putting in some bilstein shocks and EFS/Lovells/Dobinson springs but it will still ride rough.

With 122k on the clock it would need need suspension anyway, i would say the shocks would be all but Farked before the bar went on.
At least put in some new shocks and wind up the torsion bars a little.

The torsion bars just need to be wound up to compensate for the extra weight of the bar, new shocks could be nice if you have the budget but they'll never ride like a limo, they're a farm truck.

Latest posts

Back