Fuel Additive

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Brodie

Reaction score
A mate put me onto an Australian Made fuel additive for diesel and petrol called DXP, the dose rate is 1 ml to every two litres of fuel added to the tank, I accidentally double dosed, didn't read the instructions, but my economy has gone up and my 550 is running smoother, I've noticed that I don't need to push down on the accelerator as much, seems to pull up hills better, a 250 ML costs $21.20, there's also 500 ML etc, but definately worth a try, just a suggestion if you want to try it. Google DXP Fuel Additive there are not that many outlets but you can order direct online.

I use Aderco because I can get it from work.
Very small dosage also. It's awesome stuff. Proven in the heavy transport industry to reduce emissions, increase torque, stabilise dodgy fuel, lower EGT's, reduces carbon/soot production etc
It's similar to one or more of the Liquimoly diesel products.

I use Aderco because I can get it from work.
Very small dosage also. It's awesome stuff. Proven in the heavy transport industry to reduce emissions, increase torque, stabilise dodgy fuel, lower EGT's, reduces carbon/soot production etc
It's similar to one or more of the Liquimoly diesel products.
Haven't heard of Adeco Barney, I'll have to Google it and compare prices, thanks for the info.

Haven't heard of Adeco Barney, I'll have to Google it and compare prices, thanks for the info.
Just had a look for Aderco,, is it available in Oz?
Just Googled Aderco, looks like it's only available in the UK, couldn't find any in Oz.?

A mate put me onto an Australian Made fuel additive for diesel and petrol called DXP, the dose rate is 1 ml to every two litres of fuel added to the tank, I accidentally double dosed, didn't read the instructions, but my economy has gone up and my 550 is running smoother, I've noticed that I don't need to push down on the accelerator as much, seems to pull up hills better, a 250 ML costs $21.20, there's also 500 ML etc, but definately worth a try, just a suggestion if you want to try it. Google DXP Fuel Additive there are not that many outlets but you can order direct online.
I'm heading north next week on a coupla thousand km's trip towing a van, just ordered myself a 250ml bottle of the DXP for the ole 550. Look forward to letting you know how it goes re economy etc.

I'm heading north next week on a coupla thousand km's trip towing a van, just ordered myself a 250ml bottle of the DXP for the ole 550. Look forward to letting you know how it goes re economy etc.will be Keen to hear what you think, I haven't towed my van with it yet, it's a 17 foot Viscount but I was getting 14+ litres per 100 klm

Just Googled it, available in Oz, cheap enough, what's the dosage rate ?
You will need to buy the 1 litre bottle to start with a shock dosage of 500ml to the first tank, then it's 1ml / Lt to every tank after that to maintain clenliness and power. I get mine from Supercheap as a members special price.

Latest posts

Back