g

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hood978

Reaction score
Hello all am new to the site but not new to navara's but have just upgraded from 1986 d21 to a 2003 d22 st-r. I am looking to deck it out a bit (nothing outrages) (wife woudl kill me) and would be happy to hear from those of you that have tried out some good acceseries.

thanks Marc

hi marc, welcome to the forum. as far as mods go i would start with a lift kit, set of muddies and a snorkel. if you can pull that past the boss(aka the wife) the the list just goes on and on........

Thanks Matty, I have been speaking with a few places about the suspension lift. some say just wind up the current torsions but then others say replace. what did you do at the front for the two inches? Pedders reakon that you have to leave 20mm gap before the bump stop at the top but looking at that it doesen't look like it would give me even inch be lucky to get half of that. The tyre are 265/75/16 yokohama at/s which are so big in the guards that i have to lift as they touch the inside of the mud flap when i crest and turn at the same time. the snorkel i have am thinking of not putting on a bull bar but instead a safari bar for a winch. just not sure if it will look crap haven't seen any on the d22 just the d40.

Latest posts

Back