Gap on arb bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbob223

Reaction score
Hey just got a arb bullbar installed and there is a 30mm gap between the bullbar and the right and a 23mm on left light! Just wondering if other people woth same bar have this same gap or less it looks s**t! I new there was going to be a gap but didnt think it would be that much!

Im not entirely sure whay my gap is, but when I had mine installed originally it was quite lopsided. I took it to a different ARB and they called the previous mob slack and fixed it up for me in about 45mins so it was sitting even.

Yeh its 7mm out from one light to the other and the mud guard flare is 20 mm gap then 30 at front so looks like its sloping! Fowarf

Yeh i called the store gotta take it back! I just hope they can lift it up at the front

Yeh im taking it back its 10mm dif from front to back and side to side! Dunno how they will fix it but!

i had the same problem mate, arb didnt care once they got the money that was it. the guy from nissan even said it looks bad. thats not the only thing they stuffed up,next time i will not be going to arb. not happy with them at all.

Latest posts

Back