Gavs 2012 d40 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where abouts in Newcastle are you looking? Can show you a few of the local tracks if you wanted

Yeah that would be awsome, we're near Charlestown moved in on the weekend. got to go back down to sydney the next 2 weekends but after that keen as.

cheers Gav

Finally got got to stretch the legs. Not a proper drive just at a little play area near home.
Took my little fella he's only just 2 and he loved it.

Attachments

• IMG_2121.jpg
    IMG_2121.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2114.jpg
    IMG_2114.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 113
I'm getting updates constantly there on there way champ :)
Can't wait after seeing this champ looks so good :)

good mate loving life in Newy
The nav going ok need new ball joints on the upper control arms though.
Haven't hit the trails much lately, got a mate coming down from the gold coast in his beast of a pathfinder in a couple of weeks and will go hit mt sugar loaf i think

Fitted one inch raised shackles from performance suspension
bit of a pain in the ass to fit as my rear bar was in the way so had to remove u bolts and move leafs around to get pins in.
pretty happy with end result
sits pretty level when fully loaded for work rear is about 5-10 mm higher and about 20mm when unloaded.
Now for some 33's thinking Khumo and 0 offset rims

Attachments

• IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 124
ordered new boots on the weekend.
Going to try the new khumo mt51 285/75 r16 on some 0 offset dynamic steel rims
can any one see any dramers with this other than trimming the back of the front guards and them sticking out a bit was thinking if to go +20 offset.
i have a spain built so standard offset is +30

Bud I'll show you the 2 :)
First is a dynamic 16x8 +20 on a spain nav

And here up next we have a 16x8 +0 spain built

Here's the new boots khumo mt51's 285/75 r16 0 offset dynamic steelies ,had to do a bit of cutting and moulding of the wheel arches and mud guards so they don't scrub.

Attachments

• IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2250.jpg
    IMG_2250.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Wow man looks a million bucks now need 1 more inch ;)

Can you please get me a pic of where it needed modifying :)

cheers mate
Need to get some centre caps now there on order.
i didn't take any picks but pretty easy. Take off the mud guards and pull the inner guard back and tuck it behind the wheel. Where the wheel arch comes down at the back and starts to turn in cut it from there back on a angle i went from 0 to about 40mm. Spray with primer put inner guard and mud flap back on then use a heat gun to heat plastic and mould back.

Back