G'day everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesyy

Reaction score
G'day everyone
im jack and ive just got my p's about 4 weeks ago
i have got a 2006 nissan navara d22 3ltr turbo diesel dual cab
its pree much stock as a rock at the moment but looking at getting some modifications on it A.S.A.P. would love to get your guys opinions when i start the modification because i am new at this

cheers

Welcome to the forums Jack.

Where to start is a topic that comes up with every second new member and the only person who can really answer that is you. You pretty much need to decide what you want to do with it, how to achieve that and how you are going to afford to make it happen.

There is heaps of threads here about bigger tyres, bigger exhaust, lifts, chips and just about every other mod you can think of, reading some of them might give you an idea of the best way to head.

Hi mate and welcome, what Krafty said sounds right, if you want it for going bush think about bigger tyres or getting some basic recovery gear

Hey mate, you made the right decision and bought a d22 instead of a d40, that's a great start.

I'd be replacing the stock suspension firstly then get some decent tyres from there.

Enjoy the forum

Brett

Back