G'day from Brissy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinkme

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I have recently signed up and I thought I should introduce myself I am Matt. I have an 2001 Navara ST, V6 ( don't stsrt on the petrol jokes) with a few little goodies on board, I don't mind hitting the beach or the mud and I hope to meet up with some members in the future for trips, and helping out with tech advice where I can, I will upload some pictured of my ute shortly.

Welcome aboard!

As long as we know it's petrol when you're asking about why it won't start we'll be fine! Just include that detail in your garage. We aren't particularly fuellist (wow, let's enter that as a new word at the Oxford Dictionary - they've got room now that they've decided for 2014 to remove the word "gullible" for political correctness).

Welcome mate. If you need to know anything, ask old tony. He wrote the oxford dictionary. :). He knows a lot about almost anything that's for sure. Happy foruming.

Hi and welcome, I don't care what you pump into your back end (petrol joke) as long as it makes your Nav go and takes you the places you want to get to. I'm not fuelist either, this is my first diesel.

Latest posts

Back