G'day from Kenthurst (North West Sydney)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmacdonald

Reaction score
G'day All,

Just became the owner of a D40 4x4 d/c and sold the trusted GU Patrol.

So far the only change made has been to have 265/70R17 mud tyres, it seems that they just fit with no rubbing. If this becomes a problem or I find the money for a bulbar/winch I will look at a 2inch lift.

The patrol was a petrol/lpg model and typically i got 25-30L/100km so I am enjoying not having to visit every petrol station :)

Cheers

Faulkner

Gday mate and welcome, you will love it when you do get around to doing the suspension.
I drove a stock d4o for the last few days while waiting for my one to be returned and i cant believe how much better the handling is with good quality suspension, goes to show how scruffy the stock stuff is, the front end seems to not match the rear.

Cheers guys ... seems suspension is a go, wait to see if I end up getting a bar/winch as that will obviously impact the front end.

Terrible, you buy a new car and I am already trying to work out how to spend money on it :)

Can I sneak a quick question in while no one is looking ;) regards bull bars, can I buy a one second hand for a Thai D40 and fit it to mine?