G'day from Melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuccamore

Reaction score
Hi All,

New member here just saying G'day, had the D40 3 years now and no complaint's she is a great rig and has so far passed all test that we have thrown at her.

Going to test her some more in a few months, off to Alice Springs via Birdsville and across the Plenty Highway.

The only mods i have done so far is a duel battery for the Engel but seriously thinking about a Canopy, Roof Rack, and suspension kit, so looking for recommendations, especially if your an experienced desert traveller.

Anyway, :cheers!:to all, happy new year.

Tuccamore:

08 Kingcab (Jason) has done a fair bit of desert and is from here in Melb.
Might provide you with some tips.
Welcome.
Which part of Melbourne ( home of the crapiest fireworks display ) are you from?

Hi Aido,

Thank's for the tip, i'll try and track Jason down.

I'm from Frankston and yes crap fireworks, bit hard to compete when you dont have a decent bridge and are on a shoestring budget!

:welcome: to the forum

:cheers!:

Melbournites......the Lakes Entrance fireworks display was magnificent again, and with the added bonus of two scrub fires....

Oh well, sounds like melb missed out...shoulda been here:cheers!:

Oh well, sounds like melb missed out...shoulda been here:cheers!:

Didn't watch the Melbourne ones but from what I've heard the ones that were let off from different houses around here were more impressive, and probably cost as much.

Latest posts

Back