Gday from newbie in Qld

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michalex

Reaction score
Gday All
Stumbled across your forum when googlin an engine light prob on my 05 D22 3.0T. Found exactly the info I was lookin for.
Great site :top:
I look forward to findin me way around :)
Oh.....btw, as said, got a D22, had since new: she's a trayback with alloy custom sized try, wider, longer & higher sides than standard (so's can hold a tonne of grain loose),lsd, a/c & nissan bullbar with scrub bars, other than that she's stock standard. Was bought to be the property workhorse, got bout 71k km on it so far, not a lot for an 8 yr old rig. Does the job great, plenty of power, & not a single prob until now with the engine light comin on. Hopefully will get that sorted quick smart with the little gold mine I have found here.

That's it for now.
Cheers, michalex :beer:

G'day and welcome to the forums, hopefully you problem is sorted quickly.
Goodluck,
Nathan.

:wavey:
Welcome. Check out the muster seeming as ur in Qld mate :)
Yer Jacko, looks bloody great, only a couple of weeks after we will be hosting our annual meet for another car club I am in, on our property.

Ya Muster is just a stones throw from me too!

I have a fam of 10, me Nav is only a single cab, would have to bring me 4wd people mover to fit the rest of em if we went,lol, that wouldnt be a problem would it?

Latest posts

Back