G'Day from Perth Hills Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minchy

Reaction score
Hi & Happy New Year to everyone out there.

I've been reading the forum for a while and your passion for these babies has convinced me that they're the way to go. I needed something to tow 2 horses and their float that we've been offfered on loan.

I've taken the leap and have just got an early '09 D40 ST-X Dualcab with 37k on the clock. So far it only has the towbar, but have ordered an ARB deluxe bar and tourneau for next week.

So far, pottering around unloaded, she's been beautiful. A bit bigger than the war office's Lancer that we traded, but I suppose it wouldn't have handled the nags to well...

I look forward to sharing the journey and will gladly appreciate any advice along the way.

Cheers
Minchy

Hello and welcome to the forum.

There is a wealth of ideas, advice and knowledge here so enjoy.

Perth Navara Service

Hi stxowner,

With my monster $ 40k service fairly close, can you share any local servicing advice/experiences (other than DIY)? I've never owned a Diesel or 4wd before... particularly with a view that I am going to be doing some HD towing (2-2.5Tonne) for a couple of horses on a hydraulic-only trailer (no electrics... sigh!!!)

With my monster $ 40k service fairly close, can you share any local servicing advice/experiences (other than DIY)? I've never owned a Diesel or 4wd before... particularly with a view that I am going to be doing some HD towing (2-2.5Tonne) for a couple of horses on a hydraulic-only trailer (no electrics... sigh!!!)[/QUOTE]

Sorry but my Nav is a lease vehicle so everything goes through the dealer. Am sure there are other Perth guy's who can help. Have a look at the Perth section of the Forum. There is a thread there that may help
http://www.navara.asia/perth-wa/3163-trustworthy-mechanics.html#post33926

There is a wealth of servicing advice in this forum that also may help.

Cheers

Phill

Latest posts

Back