G'day from Rockhampton

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Dubya

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been watching this site for a while so I thought I would finally get on and say hi.

I purchased a black over silver 09 Navara D22 STR back in 2011. It had 23000 k's on the clock and had a factory snorkle and towbar fitted when purchased. Since owning it I have added a set of Mickey Thompson 265/75R15 ATZ 4 ribs to it (the duellers were clapped out at 30,000k's) and added a Pioneer head unit with rear speakers, Lightforce 170 spotties and cruise control.

I bought the rig after I went for a trip down to my Dad's place in Victoria and went on a little trip around Anglesea with the family. My dad has a Patrol and my brother had a Hilux at the time. Just that little taste of 4wding down there has got me hooked and I was keen to do a bit around CQ (e.g. five rocks, Byfield NP, Charon Point NP etc).

I am starting to think about dressing the Navara up with a 2" lift kit, new bullbar and winch, canopy, rock sliders and new rear bar to make it a little more capable off road. I have been searching the forum with interest regarding these possible additions and found the site very helpful.

If there are any other Rockhampton Navara owners on here don't be afraid to say g'day.

Graham.

hey mate, i'm just down the road in gladstone, theres a few of us. we'll try and organise a meet 'n' greet/five rocks/byfield trip in the near-ish future.

Hey, I live in Rockhampton too, i have a 2012 D40 Navara! let me know next time you feel like heading to Five rocks and ill come for a play! i was planning to go last Saturday but waterpark creek was closed.

I have another mate who just got a Navara and a few friends with Patrols.

Sounds good. Working this weekend but will then have the next two off. I do shift work so I get time off through the week as well if that suits anyone.

Cheers for the welcomes.

G.

Back