G'Day, New Member here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boof2805

Reaction score
G'Day Guys.

I stumbled over this forum, and found it to be very informative!

Hence I joined.

My name is Craig and I drive a Thai built 2011 2.5 Turbo ST dual cab Navara, with a few add on's like Nissan nudge bar, side steps, tow kit and snorkel. ARB Canopy, with fitted dual battery and CTEK 250s DC/DC charger, and electronic rust protection (Australia made brought from EBay, guy in Mission Beach. These items fitted myself.

My little family and I just got back from our honeymoon/holiday of 4 weeks with our off-road camper trailer, driving up to cape trib and back with a few added adventures of Whitsundays and last but certainly not least Fraser Island.

I am a converted Nissan man now, having had an 2003 SR5 Hilux (yes u say lol)

I love my truck and everything it has offered our family, and not too scared to put a few scratches and scuffs on her (after all this is what they are for right lol).

Look forward to reading more post and having my odd say.

Cheers
Craig
(Boof2805)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388965933.667539.jpg

Congratulations on getting hitched and welcome to the forum . that's a nice rig you have and sounds like a great trip. I also made the switch after several hiluxes and a triton and have never looked back...

Latest posts

Back