Gday

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pane

Reaction score
G'day

Im new to the forum and thought I'd say hello.

I pick up my d22 mid next week. Brand new silver str.

I've been around 4wd a bit since having a 91 4runner for 3 years. Done a little bit of touring in it and am fairly happy with it. It's got the usual bag of tricks with a lift and 32 inch muds on it.

I'm buying the d22 cause I need a ute. I've moved from suburban Melbourne to southern nsw grain farming. The runner goes everywhere I want it too but I need a tray for tools and other farm stuff.

At the moment the car will stay as a stock unit until rice harvest is over. Got plans for a few mods over winter:
Ironman deluxe commercial bullbar
Lightforce 240 hid blitz lights
UHF
New wheels, most likely sunnys with 32inch MUDs
Remove tub and build a steel tray with a diesel tank in the head board, water tank underneath with drop boxes behind the wheels.
Dual battery, maybe a single in the engine bay or 2 under the tray.
Airbags in the rear with tank in the roll bar of the tray and compressor mounted in the drop box
Window tint
Maybe lift it a bit with the bags and a torsion bar crank

That will most likely be all done over winter. The bullbars priority cause of the roo factor up here as is the lights, the rest can wait till I've got down time in the colder months.

Seams like a great forum and one I'll be on alot.

Cheers

Hi mate an welcome, i got a mate going to make a tank for the headboard of the tray on my nav, Should hold about 70 liters

Back