Genuine steel bullbar brackets and fitting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradm84

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I bought a second hand genuine steel bullbar recently and did get the mounting brackets with it and some of the bolts...
I have had a bit of a search around the forum to look at fitment instructions and looks to be straight forward... The only thing I couldn't really find out about is what bolts and washers are usually included in the mounting kit.
From various pictures I've seen there are some flat square washers about 6-8mm thick used at various places where the bracket bolts to chassis to space things out etc. And then in other pictures it seems like some people don't have them, just bolts with normal circular washers...
Is someone with a genuine Nissan steel bullbar able to confirm if the thick square ones are needed and how many there are used to mount the bar and also if they are needed what is the actual thickness of them.

Thanks heaps

Brad

I installed my genuine bar yesterday. Here's a few photos of the instruction book which show bolts etc... The other pages in the book show how to remove the bumper, and how to fit a winch.

(If any mods want me to upload photos of the whole book to make a sticky pdf let me know.)
One thing the book doesn't go through is the attachment of the bar to the mounting brackets, as the mounting brackets were already attached to the bar from new. I assume they already come attached when purchased. Looking at their size they would be a M12 bolt.

u2bRLC7.jpg

xkh6gYo.jpg

wpmCWwC.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome! Thanks heaps for that mate, exactly the info I was after. Looks like it only needs 40mm flat washers, the thick square washers I was seeing in other people's photos must have been for different brand of bullbar...

Now I know exactly what I need I can get started on fitting it.

Cheers

Brad

Latest posts

Back