Getting back into shape??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are forgiven :p Struggled with one and the beers lol But seriously diet starts again tomorrow lol

:)
Looks like we have something in common.

I will be waking up tomorrow morning,giving up smoking!!!
I have to start looking after myself too.
I will be one little grumpy bugger tomorrow. And I have BIG GUS AND PATS coming over. Silly them:)

Hope the diet starts off well for you too.

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Ok your "few hours" are up. Hope you're ready for it.

Just sayin'.

What won't work: trying to copulate with your partner on the ground and you attached to a bungee cord off the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You won't get enough exercise - she will as she runs like hell from the cops, but you won't.

What WILL work: leave your car at home, walk to a pub in Mt Druitt and kick someone's Harley Davidson over. By the time you get home you'll either have lost your weight or had it kicked out of you.

Seriously ... I'm not perfect so I'm not going to give serious advice. Your time was up so enjoy the laugh (that's all this was meant for).

Too far to walk to Mt Druit from here!

Boot camp this morning smashed it! Had to work off that hogs breathe meal from last night lol

If you're determined to do it nothing will stop you.
I dropped 25kg
20" off my waist.

One of my matted mottos is, impossible is nothing....

If you're determined to do it nothing will stop you.
I dropped 25kg
20" off my waist.

One of my matted mottos is, impossible is nothing....

Mikes right. Weight loss is a mental game, u gotta want it or u won't lose a thing

Not so much weight I want to loose, may 5 or so kilos as I was majorly under weight before starting out here. I want to work on my general fitness and strength.

I use to ride mountain bikes when I was in my teens, love to able to do it again with out being buggered in the first 5 mins.

I use to ride mountain bikes when I was in my teens, love to able to do it again with out being buggered in the first 5 mins.

The tredly is a funny go, i got back into MTB riding around twelve months ago mainly enduro / all mountain more then XC.
The first ride nearly killed me and so did the following 10 rides, finally i started to be able to get a few km going and get my times to drop riding the same single track ect, BUT then you have a little injury and a week or to off the bike and WHAM it feels like you are back to the beginning and it takes another three weeks to get back to where you were.

so dont be put off if the first few rides smash the shit out of ya.

I broke my back in may coming of the DH bike, so ive had quite a bit of time off the bike since, NOT looking forward to getting my bike fitness back when im allowed to start riding again in november

Last edited:
well at least the optic nerve is getting plenty of exercise if not anything else. lol

Amen! As did mine today!! Drove past a building site and there was a tradie working on the second level with no top on! Oh so easy on the eyes! Almost had to do a second or third or fourth lap lol

Amen! As did mine today!! Drove past a building site and there was a tradie working on the second level with no top on! Oh so easy on the eyes! Almost had to do a second or third or fourth lap lol

brings a whole new meaning to "circle work".......chick style

Back