Gordon Country 4wd/Camping trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno91

Reaction score
Hey guys thought I would post some photos of my long weekend at Gordon country, it's just over 2 hours south west of Brisbane and is nestled on the western side of the Great Dividing Range.

Whats awesome about this place is the 4wd trails that take you to the top if the Great Dividing Range, some parts are very steep and rocky but the effort is worth it with some spectacular views that photos dont do justice.

Attachments

• IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 89
It's a beautiful part of the world ! about 5km's past Janowen where we held last years Muster

I've always heard of Janowen Hills but didn't know where it was, so it was a surprise driving right past it haha! Is it a pretty extreme park, would have loved top have gone to the muster had I know about it back then..

I was there too this Easter! We had a great time me and some mates. One of my mates exploded a CV joint in the playpen. We did the Condamine River as a day trip, about 45 minutes from Gordon Country! Highly recommend this place for 4WD visit.

Back