Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casually camping out in the passage with the cat...
Ah fresh linen in the swag = bliss lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412207160.670190.jpg

He might not appreciate it when I roll him up inside and yes I have a Sesame Street quilt cover. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412207731.453945.jpg

Last edited:
I wash the sheets and quilt cover once a year or maybe even more. Depends what events I go to I guess.

To much information. .

nah mine is due for a wash. Where we hunt theres a hut. And a shower. So you can get clean after hunting

No no no my swag is still a virgin lol as in if I go to a Bns it would have food dye on the sheets, and if it's muddy and I seem to drag mud in to the swag lol etc etc lol

I have a question!! Lets see who can answer it..
Whats the difference between a normal str and a str special edition?

Might of been just a few extras as standard. Queensland had a queenslander pack. Towbar mats and something else. Last year down here in vic my local dealer was selling a mud truck edition. Complete with said stickers and black sunnys with muddys and a steel bullbar with winch plus I think driving lights

No no no my swag is still a virgin lol as in if I go to a Bns it would have food dye on the sheets, and if it's muddy and I seem to drag mud in to the swag lol etc etc lol

I believe you. Hehehe.

My sons been to a couple of bns balls. Ive seen the state they come home in.

I believe you. Hehehe.

My sons been to a couple of bns balls. Ive seen the state they come home in.

Hahaha ye something like this right?? This was from a couple years ago now! We were smashed! My mate more so tho lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412210837.964126.jpg

Mind u I can also be a lady too lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412210943.632188.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back