Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just did some maths after going back to the start of this thread remembering what it was about at the 13 day mark or your membership...

After 53 days of membership on the forum starting from 2/9/14 up to today 24/10/14 navtruckchic/Gordy has racked up 2256 posts...

That's 42.5660377358 a day

365 days x 42.5660377358
= 15536.6037736

Do you reckon you can keep it up or what?

I'm just worried at some point you will run out of stuff to say, the forum will run out of capacity to store the amount of data your posts accrue or worst case your fingers wear down to little nubs and you just physically can't type shit anymore!

Not being critical.

Just saying... Holy shit you can talk woman lol

Keep up the good work!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSING MY SHIT!!! That's classic rastik!!

Those numbers aren't that correct tho coz I have been really quiet over the last few weeks so my count isn't going up very fast :(
I told everyone the 1000 posts in under a month was only the honeymoon period, it's definitely ended lol

Yeah but you still have over 2250 in under 2 months. In a week you could be over 2500 at your 2 month mark... Your looking at this with a glass half empty attitude now

Yeah but you still have over 2250 in under 2 months. In a week you could be over 2500 at your 2 month mark... Your looking at this with a glass half empty attitude now

Only coz I don't wanna be a statistic!! Lol I look at life like the glass is half full... Now I'm thirsty! Damn u rastik *shakes fist* :p lol

One for Gordy..

I don't know what the sticker said, but the burger one says "zombie jacks"

Hahaahahha

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414139040528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414139040528.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 26
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSING MY SHIT!!! That's classic rastik!!

Those numbers aren't that correct tho coz I have been really quiet over the last few weeks so my count isn't going up very fast :(
I told everyone the 1000 posts in under a month was only the honeymoon period, it's definitely ended lol

Keep going at your current pace and "buttfacebook" might buy navara.asia for one quadtrillion dollars. bahahaaaaaa

^^ ha ha

keep it in here guys

Black_outlaw is grumpy with me in the off topic thread :( he's clearly talking about me when he said about users posts going ballistically high :( not fair I stay in here for my random shit

Keep going at your current pace and "buttfacebook" might buy navara.asia for one quadtrillion dollars. bahahaaaaaa

Ouch, I don't wanna be a statistic tho!!! :(

Last edited:

no this isnt funny anymore, i cant read these postage stamps you keep posting!! lol

not only are they tinsy but they are bloody blurry!! I wish you were coming to the muster so i could give you a phone that works and then run your one down with a line of Navs!! bahhahaha

Black_outlaw is grumpy with me in the off topic thread :( he's clearly talking about me when he said about users posts going ballistically high :( not fair I stay in here for my random shit

Ouch, I don't wanna be a statistic tho!!! :(

What thread is that?
no this isnt funny anymore, i cant read these postage stamps you keep posting!! lol

not only are they tinsy but they are bloody blurry!! I wish you were coming to the muster so i could give you a phone that works and then run your one down with a line of Navs!! bahhahaha
I'm sorry! They are screen shots haha does it open when you click on it?!

Back