Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's frustrating coz I found this forum when I googled how to install LED parkers and coz of that I've made some pretty awesome mates. So yes I do come on here to chat with mates in the appropriate threads and also for advice

I think that's how most people got onto the forum, searching for info when they first got there navara, and now they hang around for a chat and maybe to help answer someone else's question. If there was no chatting allowed on here there would be no one to answer any questions. The place would become sterile and empty, that's my opinion anyway

Ye rodeo was good, watched a couple of events but spent most of the night drinking in the carpark party lol
The punch I made was lethal lol

Yeah I think my time here like many others from the past and present is pretty much done.

C'mon mate your part of the furniture... An albeit helpful and funny part of the furniture. But those who don't appreciate your input or banter can go fk a goat IMO

C'mon mate your part of the furniture... An albeit helpful and funny part of the furniture. But those who don't appreciate your input or banter can go fk a goat IMO

Agreed!

How you feeling Gordy?

Slow, very slow and seedy lol I kept breakfast down so that was a plus.
I haven't made it back in i Adelaide yet. My mates putting my lightbar in.

Last edited:
After giving HJ a call im sticking around, that guy is so delusional and is running around to as many people as he can find that will actually listen to him and telling them how he is responsible for all the good that comes out of this forum and keeps patting him self on the back for offering nothing but good advice!! he has clearly forgot about the 1899 posts where all he did is course trouble and complain about every one all the time. 2000 + posts of help pppfffft what a load of BS

After giving HJ a call im sticking around, that guy is so delusional and is running around to as many people as he can find that will actually listen to him and telling them how he is responsible for all the good that comes out of this forum and keeps patting him self on the back for offering nothing but good advice!! he has clearly forgot about the 1899 posts where all he did is course trouble and complain about every one all the time. 2000 + posts of help pppfffft what a load of BS

If it's not him causing issues its a thread about him that is! Wtf

Yeah he has been running around beating his drum and all his mates think the best way to go about things is to come on here and stir up more crap!! im not sure why that Zordo decided to join them.

Back