Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it looks too long then it definitely wont be a D22 they are allot smaller then a D40 that should of given it away straight off, also in the states you can get two different length trays.

Nope. I reckon it looks completely different lol

Look at the Grille, headlights, windscreen, doors, thecrease in the doors, the side steps the lower control arms, the back door isnt a quarter of the size of the front door like the D22 the list goes on.

Gah I'm so confused. Ill just post pics and not say what they are lol

He called it a frontier that's why I called it a frontier but I had no idea they are the same as a d40 coz as I said, they don't look the same to me

Now this looks nothing like our d40 and is definitely a frontier

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416921598.024473.jpg

well it is a Frontier as apposed to a Navara, like the D21, D22 and the D40 are all Navara's the same in the sates they are all Frontier's even though they are different shapes it all depends on the year model. so that pick is the USA equivalent of our D40

well it is a Frontier as apposed to a Navara, like the D21, D22 and the D40 are all Navara's the same in the sates they are all Frontier's even though they are different shapes it all depends on the year model. so that pick is the USA equivalent of our D40

Gotya

This will really confuse you, You can also get a SUZUKI that is really a D40 or should i say a rebadged Frontier

Back