Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god hahaha. Sounds like some of our patients haha

Well maybe they shouldn't make cartoons like Blinky Bill and people wouldn't get the wrong idea about them lol

Ye Id still rather work with the chlamydia koalas than people haha

Bahahahahahaha!

well maybe while your at work you should STOP sleeping with them?? remove the risk, OH&S? haha

But I wasn't 😔. I didn't touch any of its pusy bits. Having to hold the koala in general grossed me out!!

Oh my god hahaha. Sounds like some of our patients haha

Well maybe they shouldn't make cartoons like Blinky Bill and people wouldn't get the wrong idea about them lol
Boohoo stop picking on me. I didn't make any cartoons..... waaaaa

Ye Id still rather work with the chlamydia koalas than people haha

Bahahahahahaha!

But I wasn't 😔. I didn't touch any of its pusy bits. Having to hold the koala in general grossed me out!!
Yeah haha. It has it's positives and negatives I suppose. At least people can tell you what's wrong where as an animal can't, kinda have read body language really well. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
Boohoo stop picking on me. I didn't make any cartoons..... waaaaa
Hahaha

Playing mum for the weekend <3 <3 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417248721.400151.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417248761.703834.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417248774.882588.jpg

I hit a big wombat once years ago in NSW. It smashed my headlight, so I pulled over...(I was very young and ignorant)...the beast screamed so blood curdling anyone would of thought it was a human. By the way it wasn't far from belangalo state forest.....(21 or 22 years ago)

I hit a big wombat once years ago in NSW. It smashed my headlight, so I pulled over...(I was very young and ignorant)...the beast screamed so blood curdling anyone would of thought it was a human. By the way it wasn't far from belangalo state forest.....(21 or 22 years ago)

Did you put it out of it's misery? :/ anyone would think with the screams it was Ivan Milat catching another victim lol. Good ol Belangalo.

Back