Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm starting to struggle, body definitely still thinks I'm in Adelaide. Why oh why are u still awake camo? Lol

You got it! Adelaide wasn't giving me anything to work with, had to come to perth to get sunburnt lol

First burn is the worst from now on its all golden brown no more burning 😁
Did u catch the sunburn before you got toasted to the point of pealing?
Loath the peel!!...loose so much colour and u pretty much have to start again.

Not that im that image consientious(...?..) just i work outside and i dont look good in a hat.. sombreros are excluded

Did u catch the sunburn before you got toasted to the point of pealing?
Loath the peel!!...loose so much colour and u pretty much have to start again.

Not that im that image consientious(...?..) just i work outside and i dont look good in a hat.. sombreros are excluded

I got roasted on the beach for like 4hrs. Started an intense moisturising schedule and I shouldn't peel now, I'll just go brown. If I don't moisturise Intensely I'll peel

I was pretty close to blisters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419952135.064542.jpg

Love that comment. "Started an intense moisturising schedule and I shouldn't peel now"
Got some colour on those shoulders!!.

Love that comment. "Started an intense moisturising schedule and I shouldn't peel now"
Got some colour on those shoulders!!.

Hey I'm 26 now I know how to keep a good tan going in summer! Moisturising like 4-5 times a day after getting sunburnt is all it takes haha
Ye only downside is, looks like I'm always wearing a white singlet haha

My knees and upper legs got so burnt one year.i had to sleep with the sleeping bag over the top half of me...a jumper on my feet and a wet towl on my legs...all in the back of a car..
It totally sucked balls!!

Hey I'm 26 now I know how to keep a good tan going in summer! Moisturising like 4-5 times a day after getting sunburnt is all it takes haha
Ye only downside is, looks like I'm always wearing a white singlet haha
Wasnt going to say anything but i thought it was a skin coloured vest..😃

Ooouuch! I got roasted at Deni 2013, was wearing a bluey singlet. Rocked a wife beater tan the whole summer hahaha. Best part about that burn was sleeping with my back up against the cold ute tray

Ooouuch! I got roasted at Deni 2013, was wearing a bluey singlet. Rocked a wife beater tan the whole summer hahaha. Best part about that burn was sleeping with my back up against the cold ute tray
Plenty of time to fix the tan line...cold ute tray...amazing! I can feel the releif now

Back