Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420191085.692430.jpg

Family are all here tho ...got a lot of mates and some family in the danger areas.think they have evacuated now.
Yours all safe?

Just finnished fire preppin..its not great here but it just a waiting game now.

Family are all here tho ...got a lot of mates and some family in the danger areas.think they have evacuated now.
Yours all safe?

Good to hear. Ye my family are all safe. I've just got friends that have evacuated from the lenswood/Woodside/lobethal areas. One of my friends has an apple orchard/cellar door in lenswood, him and his family have stayed behind I believe :/

Wouldn't have had any idea about it If it wasn't for fb, the only channel covering it are abc24. Doesn't look good, hopefully they get it under control soon. And fingers crossed I can still fly home tomorrow :/

Its 36 here now but the wind has calmed down a bit lenswood kersbrook and around there are doing it pretty tuff right now.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420256086539.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420256086539.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 43
Might help if I attach the picture lmao

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420454223685.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420454223685.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 40
Bahahahahahaha I'd have to have to find a guy before i could possibly think about wearing those horrible leggings on a first date lol

Ye I don't own these leggings, just for the record!! Lmfao

How's it going with the fires up your way camo?

Latest posts

Back