Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my bilsteins from america. Hard to beat their price of $410 for 4 shocks delivered!

A mate of mine can do this for me, any good?

4 bilstien shocks, ome torsion bars and springs and spring hardware 1760 but will be cheaper if i don't want to use greaseable shackles

Thats probably not to bad for a kit with bilsteins. Ome leaf springs are known to sag quiet quick

Here's a cute photo for you Gordy, little baby chital fawn in the scrub in South australia

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 48
I think my EFS shocks and leafs are up for replacement. Getting very squeaky and ride is getting rougher.

So here's my retardation kicking in...
I have 265/75 R16s so how do I work out if the suspension is stock height or lifted?
Lol
I know....

ForumRunner_20150113_224316.jpg

That's generally why people go from the bottom of the rim to the bottom of the guard. This won't change with tyre size, only lift and rim size. Then compare that to measurements from peoples stock ones... sorry, I dont have any, but from memory somewhere around the 780mm mark rings a bell...?

Cheers I'll give it a whirl.

I'm happy with the height she sits at. Still just fits in car parks with the roof racks on in town... The Patrol was fun being jacked but parking in town was difficult and even then I had to play dodge the lights and sprinklers with the uhf aerial lol

Latest posts

Back