Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Navtruckchics random chat thread

I love it Sparra!! Thanks for leaving out whoring and post record breaking lol 👌😘

Last edited:
U say it like I try to lol Don't u play that violin to me mr lol

I've got a banjo, how's that sound. We get bush walkers go past every weekend in summer, one of these days I'm going to stick duelling banjos on the stereo and sit on the veranda and scare the walkers

The little town of barkstead just behind us is hillbilly city, we drove through there putting out flyers for the CFA and at one house they shut the curtains and peeked out, the next house the whole family came out one after the other, there's only 2 surnames in the whole town. Your either a Slater or an Adams, or both

Yeah one more day, then it's the weekend. First I've got to get through tomorrow, I have to replace some orings on a water jacket on a 220 horse power tractor, got all the wiring out of the way and dropped the coolant and disconnected a heater pipe in my way. Managed to get the intake manifold off before knock off tonight. Only good thing is you get to stand up and work at chest height, no bending over a bonnet. 11,500 hrs on the clock and the intakes are as clean as a whistle

Ime changin the title of this thread

Well done Sparra
Can you imagine anybody trying to find any information about Gordy's Build.lol

They would promptly give up after the first two pages.pmsl.

Although there is some useful information in there.... But I just can't remember what page it was on.:/)

And Gordy, you go girl Chase that 8000 posts.haha

Like I said in a previous post i bet six months for 8000 + posts

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Hahaha Never get knocked back that way, never make myself sleep on the couch, never talk back and I'm always right 100% of the time.
I'm my own best friend and worse enemy.

Navtruckchics random chat thread

Love or abuse?? My body is a fun park all the rides are fun some are just scarier then others.

Back