Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this better boys?? Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412577268.249928.jpg

My sons got a pair of wranglers, he bought them nearly 4 years ago,I wasn't paying over $300 for boots for him. He loves them and wears them every chance he gets, lucky for him the door man at the clubs in ballarat are my mates( they let him in) cause there not real flash on cowboy boots in the clubs.

got to say it
I like my d40 (with more room than the little fella) a lot, but the D22 is a great looking 4by without having to deck it out much
there was a whitey parked at the local shopping centre with an amorock, a ranga and a hilux
it outclassed them easily

My sons got a pair of wranglers, he bought them nearly 4 years ago,I wasn't paying over $300 for boots for him. He loves them and wears them every chance he gets, lucky for him the door man at the clubs in ballarat are my mates( they let him in) cause there not real flash on cowboy boots in the clubs.

I wear boots to town all the time haha

I paid about 200 for mine

double pluggas. the only footwear i need outside of work

I've got two pairs of redback work boots, the pair I wear to work and the cleaner pair I wear round home and to town, then i do a change around when I need a new pair for work. Living out in the sticks it's boots, boots or boots, bare feets good but it's a bitch when you come across a snake on the veranda:sarcastic:

got to say it

I like my d40 (with more room than the little fella) a lot, but the D22 is a great looking 4by without having to deck it out much

there was a whitey parked at the local shopping centre with an amorock, a ranga and a hilux

it outclassed them easily

You're off topic! We don't talk about navs here JOKES lol

Latest posts

Back