Grate place for All 4x4 Suspension and Parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooker67

Reaction score
Grate place for All 4x4 Suspension and Parts

Big thanks to John from Zordos 4WD Suspension for supplying and installing my D40 lift kit and new lower arm camber adjustment bushes. John fitted it last Saturday, with the suspension kit install was only going to take about 3 to 4 hours but when it came to changing the lower arm camber adjustment bushes what problems we had. As my Ute has seen a few beach trips every bolt was rusted in and the camber adjustment bolts were ceased. John informed me before we started that this was the first one of the camber adjustment bushes he had done and might take a bit. But I don’t think we new what we were getting into. We ended snapping two of the bolts and needing to cut them out only finding that we couldn’t find anyone open at 11am on Saturday morning to replace them. After all the problems John persisted to get the new bushes installed. John made two from some bolts that he had to get me home as I need to drive 200km back to work that afternoon. We didn’t finish the install until about 5pm and with starting at 8:30am we both were stuffed.
On Monday I ordered some replacement bolts from Nissan and had a wheel alignment and I couldn’t be happier as the ride and handling is 100% better than my stock suspension. Now with the new lower arm camber adjustment bushes and only a 50mm lift I have heaps of adjustment if I want to lift it higher. I will be using John for the rest of my moderations on my Ute and will be recommending him to all my friends as his prices are very good and you can’t beat his knowledge and experience on 4x4 suspensions. Check out his website Suspension Kits

Latest posts

Back