Great News for Electronic Rust prevention systems buyers in WA!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that is going to have some serious repercussions especially if they pursue other manufacrurers/distributors.

I thought by posting this message I'd start the inevitable plethora of comments on just how good these Rust Prevention things work....I wonder if the Sydney Harbour Bridge is fitted with such a device, I sure hope so, I just brought it.

Yeah i thought there would be a ton of responses. I must admit i do have them but i did not spend the coin the mainstream places are charging. Will be interesting to see how places like couplertec go.

Does this mean all the brands are useless? And all customers in all states can pursue a refund!? Or as always is it just recognized as the ones sold in that state of Australia are shitty

Wait and see how the individual companies respond i suppose. I can't see the big ones taking it laying down.

It seems to me that as other brands claim similar operating procedures you would have to think they too might be suspect now...as Glennm said, cant see the big ones taking it laying down, they will now have to prove their claims...or pay up!...interesting for sure, these things are not cheap.

Latest posts

Back