Great Torque 3 inch exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonney

Reaction score
i went for a spin in my sons 2013 D22 / STR last night and was very very impressed in the low end accelleration torque / power his engine is putting out with the 3 inch system he has . my 2014 D22 / STR is a pig compared to his and i am not happy [ 3 inch system is now to come ]
he has 40k on the clock and i have 14k on the clock so its nothing to do with maybe his engine has more compression etc etc it is the exhaust system thats really working well. we wouldn,t have a clue what brand this system is and can only say its a 3 inch dump pipe then a cat followed by a 3 inch pipe length then a muffler followed by a 3 inch tail pipe end, very simple looking and as mentioned very very effective. so if your after some good extra low end power fit a 3 inch [ or 2.75 inch ] complete system and have some fun.

i went for a spin in my sons 2013 D22 / STR last night and was very very impressed in the low end accelleration torque / power his engine is putting out with the 3 inch system he has . my 2014 D22 / STR is a pig compared to his and i am not happy [ 3 inch system is now to come ]
he has 40k on the clock and i have 14k on the clock so its nothing to do with maybe his engine has more compression etc etc it is the exhaust system thats really working well. we wouldn,t have a clue what brand this system is and can only say its a 3 inch dump pipe then a cat followed by a 3 inch pipe length then a muffler followed by a 3 inch tail pipe end, very simple looking and as mentioned very very effective. so if your after some good extra low end power fit a 3 inch [ or 2.75 inch ] complete system and have some fun.
Hey mate, know I’m a bit late but did you get the results you wanted from just fitting the 3” turbo back? I’m having the same issues with my D22 YD25 I’ve literally no low end torque, dangerous when trying to join a road from an incline I’m having to ride my revs upto 2000rpm just to let my clutch up.

I had my engine remapped and a throttle controller installed, no exhaust mods and couldn’t be happier with the result. $1,500 for the remap and $200 for the controller.

I had my engine remapped and a throttle controller installed, no exhaust mods and couldn’t be happier with the result. $1,500 for the remap and $200 for the controller.
Cheers mate that sounds good I already have the controller so might look into the map, where did you get it done?

Mate do yourself a favour and do exhaust as well. I got remap and King Brown 3 inch exhaust. Chalk and cheese. Will need a hd clutch soon.

B&D auto in Ulladulla NSW. A diesel place in Adelaide but I'm sure there's someone closer to you.

Latest posts

Back