Greeting's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_T

Reaction score
Hi All

Am currently looking around for my first 4bie and I thought you cant do much better than a Nav. Praticality of a ute and its not a Hilux :big_smile:. and silll a practical size to drive around town unlike Patrol/LC

Anyway hopefully soon will have a D22 STR 3lt. Sitting in my driveway and once it arives will be posting pics.

Hi Nick. I was like you last week lol I found mine quickly and pounced on it!!

I am like you, love nissans but the patrols are too big for me. I used to have an MK shortie sd33, and love the SWB patrols, but they are just getting too old now. They make gu shorties but they have never imported them into Oz which is a shame. I think i saw photos of one being rebuilt in perth from memory.....

I like the ute too cause it gets my hairy dog out of the car!!! sick of dog hair and salt water marks on the seats grrrrrrrrrr and also loooooooove that it isn't a crappy toyota!!!!!! (although I do drive a corolla, but that doesn't count cause it isnt a 4wd)

Good luck in your search there are heaps around, go for the st-r i have found they hold value well, and make sure you put up some pics of your new truck!! -belle

ps if you are going through a car yard, get them to put your extras on for you before you pick it up soooo much easier. I hate running around...

thanks guys, made a few phone calls but missed out each time. But am willing to wait (for now), for the right one at right price to come up than pounce on it.

Latest posts

Back