Grrrrrr again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex (and it's probably a good thing she's a ex with antics like this) hit a car in Northland many years ago and was seen by other people so she got out and left a note explaining how she'd hit the car and that people were watching so admitting her fault and writing the note was the right thing to do and seemed to make others feel better. But she never signed it or put a number on it and of course non of the witnesses read it which mean without and conscience she was able to drive away and forget it. I've never hit another car so I haven't needed to trust my conscience in such matter but I know if it was my car and a note like that appeared on it I would have thought the person was an arsehole as well as a bad driver. Being an ex I can agree she was atleast one of those anyway.

Next you will want wheels like the black car on Grease that cut into other car's body work so you can pay back people who annoy you. Although with the extra height of a 4wd they could be slightly dangerous on some idiots.

The unfortunate thing is that I don't think there is anyway to idiot proof your car. You could use car covers and park it away from trees etc etc but the idiot factor, especially in car parks is just too strong.

Next you will want wheels like the black car on Grease that cut into other car's body work so you can pay back people who annoy you. Although with the extra height of a 4wd they could be slightly dangerous on some idiots.

i was at the motorvation car show yesterday, you'd be surprised how many modern cars and custom cars (not just the old street 'rods) that had those spikes/tri-spikes that stuck out from the rim about 2 inches

When I was over in Perth I was suprised how dented and scratched my sister in laws car has got in 18 months. As a shop-a-holic who doesn't need her car for work she only drives it shopping and she reckons the majority of dents have happened at Gateways. Everytime I went to that shopping center I parked in the staff car park (dirt lot) because there was less traffic there.

When I was over in Perth I was suprised how dented and scratched my sister in laws car has got in 18 months. As a shop-a-holic who doesn't need her car for work she only drives it shopping and she reckons the majority of dents have happened at Gateways. Everytime I went to that shopping center I parked in the staff car park (dirt lot) because there was less traffic there.

mum works at gateways as a dental nurse...

says she see's a lot of dodgy people there and her cars been hit also

Years ago when VP commodores were only a couple years old my bro in law bought one, he paid good money for it and loved the car. His wife (my sis) and me went shops in it one day and when we came back to the car there was some moron who had his towbar nudged into his rear bumper bar. Of course i did the right thing by breaking his taillight.
Paybacks a Bitch.

mum works at gateways as a dental nurse...

says she see's a lot of dodgy people there and her cars been hit also

The thing that really got me was how many people at that place haven't worked out that lines in car parks are for a reason and that foot paths aren't for parking on.

Paybacks a Bitch.

Pay back is also more fun when their is an audience to help make the person realise they were an idiot in the first place.

The thing that really got me was how many people at that place haven't worked out that lines in car parks are for a reason and that foot paths aren't for parking on.

no matter where in perth, and no matter the type of car park, theres always some fukhead parking a foot or more over the line...

Yeah that does seem to be the norm over there, although it does happen everywhere at times because no town is idiot free.

Although it is kind of sad when you see idiots parked over the line in small cars. I was shopping yesterday and despite it being a Sunday and not very busy there was a guy who parked his log truck centrally in 6 parking spots away from the main group of cars so as not to impeded anyone else car park space yet some moron still tried to park his car right next to him despite the hundred other car parks vacant around him. It's like idiots are attracted to certain situations like a magnet.

I will never understand why people that drive small cars constantly think they have not got enough room to squeeze between a car and the gutter to go ahead into a clear lane, they take forever going forward at the worlds most slowest speed and then when their through i go next in the nav which is twice as wide and dont need to look twice at the gap as i know i can fit comfortably.

It does give you a little satisfaction when some idiot in a small car struggles to get into a parking spot and you come along in the Nav and pull in next to them in one go without seeming to take any notice what you are doing and without hitting things, but of course its rude too laugh at them.

i loved it how at school last year everyone kept saying i had a MASSIVE TRUCK cause they all drove pissy lil shit hatch backs (apart from the rich kids and their beemers...) even though the stock nav 2wd ute is pretty small, lol

i asked them if they have ever seen a big ute like a landcruiser or an F truck, never heard of either...

i'll take a ute over a daewoo tuna can any day!

but the worst bit was this guy that had a suzuki 4wd (mind blank for the name, but its those small 4wd's, vitara?) but yeah, it was a rainy day and he managed to get it bogged parking on the lawn...then he left his window open during the rain...

CLUELESS

I always park next to cars because the front doors of a car will hit the sidestep and not the panels.

Dave.

Side steps Save the Nav From "Normal" cars It's the people movers
vans . They must be Owned By a#@*oles Or are company cars .

I've got a good spot at our local shops which was nearly made for the Nav and it's extra length and thankfully the spots either side of it are wide enough that so far doors haven't been crunched into my car.

The biggest problem I have around here is at BCF, they have a huge car park and there is plenty of room for 4wd's and trailers but for some reason everyone has to park next to each other no matter how many cars are in there. At their busiest the car park has only every been half full yet that half full has to be all together. Then some brain dead moron (or Toyota driver) with a boat on the back decides to park between two other cars and complains when he can't pull the boat out because the cars that got there before him still haven't left.

It's probably best not to road rage in a BCF car park though, no one really wants a 6 foot gaff inserted where the sun doesn't shine.

Back