H a w t h o r n - p r e m i e r s !!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
100,000+ at the MCG. This is how things should be.

Hawthorn FC 2013 AFL Premiers.

No need to worry about illegal boat arrivals, fuel prices, drink driving laws, or Bill Shorten wanting an equal amount of gay politicians in parliament, the might Hawks are 2013 Premiers...

42 years I've followed these guys.

416360_1_O.jpg

Congrats to them and their fans, well deserved, they have been the form team for the last couple of years IMO.

They did well. If Freo had've kicked straight in the first quarter I am sure the outcome may have been different.

Notwithstanding, Hawks prevailed and Freo choked harder than Sasha Grey. Well done Hawks!

3qtjaq.jpg

100,000+ at the MCG. This is how things should be.

Hawthorn FC 2013 AFL Premiers.

No need to worry about illegal boat arrivals, fuel prices, drink driving laws, or Bill Shorten wanting an equal amount of gay politicians in parliament, the might Hawks are 2013 Premiers...

42 years I've followed these guys.

416360_1_O.jpg
And so you should be proud after all those years of support well done.

You're a wanker Joe.

The best team all year and it showed on the day that counts. AFL and VFL premierships, Coleman medalist and goal of the year............Go Hawks.

wanker????
so you think that every other supporter is obliged to feel good for the HAWKS?
they are hated just as much as any other team,be it Collingwood,carlton,geelong or whoever...
just because other people don't give a flying f%^$ about the hawks you get your nose out of joint...
maybe you are the wanker here..

LMAO! Perhaps I should have put in a smiley face to show I wasn't taking it seriously.

Nose out of joint........WTF. Settle down big fella. Don't take things so seriously!

Honestly - I don't care what anyone thinks.

GO HAWKS..

Last edited:
Hahaha... Settle down? U should settle down....calling him a wanker. I agree with superior cruiser... F*** the hawks. Can't stand em. Yes they are good and wereb the best team all year, but seriously who gives a rats ass.

Geez.......everyones on the angry pills. It was said in jest lads. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll remove my posts given they are so offensive!!!

My apologies to Joe and Joy.........I didn't realise you were both so sensitive to my comments.

Go HAWKS.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that people who don't follow the Hawks, hate them so much that they think they need to post offensive comments about them.

Just by you taking the time to post is an acknowledgement of how they have affected you and with the comments being negative, it would seem to indicate that they must have upset you somehow, which can only mean that they must have finished the season better than the team you support.

Saying things like F*** them and F*** that is similar to a child crying because they didn't get what they wanted.

It's ashame we can't just be happy for other people when they have a 'win' and not publicly display how personally unhappy we are because we didn't do as well.

I'll try and get this post deleted as it seems to be creating some problems.

Geez.......everyones on the angry pills. It was said in jest lads. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll remove my posts given they are so offensive!!!

My apologies to Joe and Joy.........I didn't realise you were both so sensitive to my comments.

Go HAWKS.

no need to apologise,its a bit difficult to "read" the true meaning behind someones comment....all I was saying is that not every other supporter is going to be happy for some other team winning....I was actually surprised how many supporters wanted freo to win,they outnumbered the hawks by the 10s of thousands easily...
every team is hated by other supporters....that's how it is...

Latest posts

Back