Half the forum missing??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan_86

Reaction score
Hi guys, how come alot of the links to threads, and a lot of threads found using google are not being displayed. Just comes up with error404 page not found and a picture of a croc.

Such as this...
http://www.navara.asia/diy-modifications-build-ups/612-d22-str-50mm-body-lift.html

Was the hosting changed at some stage, and all that info is on the old servers???

Has been happening alot to me doing all my searching lately...

Was the hosting changed at some stage, and all that info is on the old servers???

Has been happening alot to me doing all my searching lately...

Yes the host was changed about 4 months ago, anyone who was paying attention to the forums around at that time will remember the wonderful time we had posting and reposting during that period :big_smile:

Still the job was done and after a few days we were all back to running like normal. The 404 errors will no doubt be Google's fault not re-indexing the older threads.

Try using the forums search box, (especially the "Advanced Search") to search the site you should get a much better result. You may also unknowingly help to stop Google's World Domination procedures :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back