Hard Cover Fittings,,, where to buy?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terra88

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought a hard cover on ebay and the bloody courier I used lost all the fittings except the struts, not to mention scratched the hell out of it, but that another storey.
I need the hinges and pins, strut mounts and locking tabs for the tray. Are they a genuine onlt item or can I get them somewhere else?

Get the courier to chase them up, was the load insured?
Nissan should supply those bits, probably cost you more than the lid though.

The hinges are actually bolted to an aluminium bracket that runs almost the whole width of the front of the tub. You would also need the metal brackets that hold the side pieces in, if its a 3 piece.

Morticus is iSight. At least that's what the d40 has.... The d22 should just use normal hinges from buntings yea???

So genuine the hinges are $50 each, pins $7 each and the lock striker plates are $14 each. But the struts are sold as a complete assembely so didn't even bother with that price. Oh and not to mention the quote to repair the cover is about $400-$500..

I got insurance but doesn't cover that much as the cover didn't even cost that..

So not impressed...

yeah I'm in the process of getting quotes and making a claim today, but unfortunatlly you had the option to choose your level of insurance and stupid me only took the $100 option...

Latest posts

Back