Hard lid wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris92

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got a quick question if anyone knows... Ive got a genuine hard lid that i want to get rid of and upgrade to a canopy. Now the wiring that feeds the light and the central locking for the lid comes up through the passenger side wheel arch and into the corner of the tray. It has a plug i can disconnect right up the top of the wheel arch and its all good, but I followed the cable along the chassis and it goes up into a grommet under the passenger seat then under the carpet to the door sill area and up into under the glove box where it has another connector then goes elsewhere. Just wondering if anyone knows if i have to take the wiring out all the way up under glove box, or just unplug it up in the wheel arch to be able to let someone else install it on their D40? Just not sure if its factory wiring all the way through or not. Any help would be great. Cheers.

On mine i disconnected the central locking at tub hight ( wiring still there to hopefully one day use it again for my cannopy) and the one for the lights at the chassis.. infront of the rear passenger wheel on the inside of the rail. . Both just quick fit clips.. hope it helps

Latest posts

Back