hardlids

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miick

Reaction score
im looking to get a hardlid for my ute and was wondering if theres any changes between the 2006 d22 and the 2010 cheers

D22 lid

yes the 2010 is 85mm longer. Flat Top products in Melbourne supply good ones they are listed on their website.

My 2009 model is 100mm longer i got mine from HSP lids in Melbourne cost me $1500 painted and fitted

tray 90mm longer back corners slightly different Flat Top Products have 2010 D22 lids they also supply dealers trev

yes the 2010 is 85mm longer. Flat Top products in Melbourne supply good ones they are listed on their website.

Best move ive ever done to sign up to this forum, recently bought a 2011 d22 and have been searching for a hard cover! you my friend just came to the rescue!

D22 Lids

Flat Top are making about 3 D22 lids a day. I saw the King Cab Lids being fitted 2 weeks ago. There is also a RX D40 lid about to be made if that helps anyone Flat Top have a website just google it they bare in Dandenong Vict

My mate just picked up a new STR.

Do Nissan offer a hard lid for the Thai built D22's as he reckons they dont.

To my knowlidge Nissan still do not supply Hard lids for the Thai built Navara.

D22 Hard lids for STR

No they dont Flat Top products make for the dealers and sell direct via their website.

D22 Hard Lids

Nissan dont do the STR lids as far as I know , the Flat Top guys in Dandy do one, they also do the over lip Tub liners for the Thai build D22 and D40 ST, which are hard to find as well if anyone interested

d22 hard lids

as far as I know they dont make D22 thai build, RX,King cabs onlt D40 dual cabs with bars. Nissan dealers source direct from flat top in dandenong.

d22 lids

nissan dont do, the latest Jap ones have a slight difference , the Dandenong lid guys have it sussed

d22 hard lids

as far as I know Nissan dont supply a Hard Lid for the latest Thai D22's and now the jap D22's , there are some slight differences (again) but the series 5 decks match the Jap D22's just landing (to cover the Flooded thai production I gather) trev

Hi all,

Regarding questions on hard lids, I would ask that Trev T not make himself sound like a bystander with somewhat unbiased spectator comments on Flat top products, when he is actually the owner.
Fair suck of the SAV chief--- upfront all the way, no need for that Crud!!!:deadhorse2::deadhorse2::deadhorse2::saberfighting:

Latest posts

Back