Have YOU fitted a Dawes & Needle valve?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhander92

Reaction score
G'day guys,

Just a question for everyone out there, has anyone fitted a Dawes valve to a YD25? And if so, how easy is it to do and how successful is it? Installation tips would be handy, plus a place to buy them from. Also, did you require a needle valve also? Ute is a 08 2.5l STX

Cheers boys,

Its just cause it may save me alot of money in the meantime as im looking at an ECU replacement as the solenoid is not getting the right signal to the tc boost control solenoid.

Have a squiz on the chiptuning website for the instructions..they had single and dual valve setup instructions for vnt turbos i believe...chiptuning sells the dawes valve also...ebay too

Its just cause it may save me alot of money in the meantime as im looking at an ECU replacement as the solenoid is not getting the right signal to the tc boost control solenoid.

they are cheap enough to try.
tho i would look at why the ecu is not outputting correct signal. is the boost sensor failing? got a boost leak?

Back