Hello all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasa68

Reaction score
Well I have just recently purchased my new 2012 D40 St Navara, so thought I would join this forum as it certainly seems like one of the better sites, with helpful information and general discussion. I am looking forward to gaining and sharing ideas, tips and experiences with fellow Navara owners.
Cheers

Gday and welcome to the forum, and i with you its a great site and there is miles of info ready to read and so many mods to check out.
Enjoy,
Nathan.

Hi Old.Tony Yes already started. Got most things arranged through the dealer to take advantage of the fleet discount. Already has Cooper AT3's, 2" OME lift/suspension upgrade, canopy, snorkel, tub liner. Have done headlight upgrade with IPF Fatboys, and awaiting ARB to get the colour coded winch bull bar in stock (should be late next week) then I can get that, IPF spot lights and UHF fitted. In the process of fitting a dual battery system in the tub. Got a Redarc BCDC 1220 off ebay for $340 including cables so pretty happy with that. Just making up a box to house it, and the compressor in and double as a storage area.

Latest posts

Back