Hello every one. love my truck hate its problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL HOY

Reaction score
I have just found your site and hope there are some of you that may be able to help. I own a D22 pickup, over the last year and a half we have replaiced the engine due to the fuel injectors going faulty. Then the engine decided to throw its chain this lead to an engine rebuild whoopee!!! Next the turbo blew .

Im starting to think this truck dosnt like me!

The latest problem was today when the car failed to start, it turns out that now the starter motor is sticking. Does anyone know how hard these are to remove and a reasonably priced company to buy them from as i am going to have to do the work myself.

Due to the costs allready incured

Any help will be greatly received.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just found your site and hope there are some of you that may be able to help.i own a D22 pickup.over the last year and a half we have replaiced the engine due to the fuel injectors going faulty and then the engine decided to throw its chaine,this lead to an engine rebuild whoopee!!! next the turbo blew .
i'm starting to think this truck dosnt like me!
The latest problem was today when the car failed to start,it turns out that now the startermoter is sticking.does anyone know how hard these are to remove and a resonably priced company to buy them from as i am going to have to do the work myself.due to the costs allready incured
Any help will be greatly received.

What year model and engine is yours?

Greg

Firstly,

:welcome: to the forum.

Scottybobcat knows a place to that will replace your whole eng/cogswapper for a new high power unit:sarcastic:

:cheers!:

sorry mate, its a forum thing.
You'll get used to it.

Latest posts

Back