Hello fellow Nav owners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawno

Reaction score
Hello all

I have just got myself a 07 D40 ST-X dual cab 4 Ltr 6 speed, i got it second hand. After having fords for last 21 years it was time to own a car that i have worked on for over 10 years.

Anyways some good post here and glad to be here.

Cheers

Shawn :cheers!:

Attachments

• P10202011.JPG
    P10202011.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 30,295
G'day Shawno and welcome to the forum mate.Are you a Nissam mechanic are you

I was, worked for a Perth nissan dealer about 8 years ago untill the mines started calling me. I went there as an L/V fitter but now have gone to H/D side of mining.

I did my apprenticeships on nissans and worked my way up to service manager. But have been out of the game to long now to know any problems with the current range.(still have contacts to get information)

Cheers
Shawn

Hi Shawn & welcome, It's good to see you got away from that FORD crap. Which mining company do you work for? I currently work for BEMAX, was with ILUKA previously.

Hi Shawn & welcome, It's good to see you got away from that FORD crap. Which mining company do you work for? I currently work for BEMAX, was with ILUKA previously.

BHP Nickel West.......Mt Keith

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

Even though you have been away from Nissan for a while I'm sure you can make some good contributions with your past knowledge.

Latest posts

Back