hello from a new D40 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunterdive

Reaction score
gday guys,

I have just entered the world of D40 Naravas. As a long term Toyota owner, who has just sold a pretty cabable 80 series, I have had every intention to buy a Hilux. I couldn't justify the price difference for what seemed to be pretty similar vehicles.

I just picked up my Nav yesterday. It is a credit to it previous owners, it is Immaculate, only 30000km on the clock and not a mark on it.

I am more than happy with my purchase, and really look forward to playing with it and making a few more mods along the way. Great site you have got going there guys

Jared

Welcome Jared, your not the only one switching brands.

I think Toyota has priced itself to high for a lot of people.

It seems there only interested in big business.

Dave.

Welcome aboard.

If you're in the Hunter area, we have a couple of runs coming up. I'm going to put up a thread about Yengo National Park soon, which I hope we'll do in November, but early October should see us in Currawong Campground with a modest water crossing and lots of lovely state forest to look at. Late October should see us through Merriwa and up into Willow Tree the hard way! Check the Trips and Touring section if you're keen.

Back