hello from nissan-navara.net

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdfisher

Reaction score
hello all
my name is paul fisher and i live in south wales in the uk i own a D22 twin cab
i just wanted to pop in to say hello and ask 1 question
i am a moderator on our forum and we quite often refer new members to your site when they join and drive a truck that is more suited to your specifications if this makes sense
over here in the uk we have a very tight knit group of members and its more like a family and we do all we can to help new members and existing members.

so here is the question
we have a lady member who has the d22 mark 1 very old but she loves her truck and will not part with it no matter what, but it needs a lot of work doing to it.
she has been diagnosed with cancer and is in hospital as i type this.
so as a forum / family we have taken her truck away to do what needs to be done to it as a gesture of good will.
forum members have made donations to help with this restoration project and several members are giving up 7 days of their time to swap over the chassis and do whats need to be done
the lady in question has a heart of gold and would give her last £1.00 to somebody if it got them out of the shit.
so as bold as this question may sound could you help with a donation.
i know this sounds like a piss take but we are just trying to help a fellow navara owner.
moderators please feel free to bin this post if you believe it to be bullshit
but if you don't ask you will never know

the post on our forum is called( A plea for help please read !!! )
http://www.nissan-navara.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=55961
you can see what we are trying to do if you take the time to read
thank you for reading this post
regards paul fisher

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read the whole 43 pages but it seems legitimate
I have inserted link in original post
the paypal address
[email protected]

welcome to the forum paul
cheers

Last edited:
I'm not a member on their forum but i've beeen reading it since before i joined here, so i wouldn't doubt them. Plenty of good info there.

Latest posts

Back