Hello from Port Lincoln Area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallaby

Reaction score
G'day

Just joined the forum to learn about the ins & outs of my second hand 2006 ST-X. Reluctantly traded in my Forester last week but needed a more robust vehicle to get best value out of an offroad camper (Jurgens Oryx) that I'd also purchased recently.

The ST-X is well kitted out with bullbar, spotlights, sports bar. I'm especially pleased that it's wearing Cooper ATRs as I had brilliant mileage and reliability out of Coopers on the Forester. Most of my offroad trips involve sand so they should be ideal.

We're based just outside Port Lincoln with some of the world's best beaches open to us for camping and fishing.

Cheers for now

Joe

Welcome mate,

enjoy your time here,

as I'm sure you enjoy your time there especially the fishin.

Cheers

Gday Joe,welcome,sounds like a great place to live.
I think you will in time be glad you traded the forester for the STX.
A few trips should do the job.
:beer:

Welcome to the forums Joe. Great place to live, we stayed there on the way back from Perth in 05, stayed in some houses near the end of the channel, fishing from the back patio, was a brilliant set up, if only we'd caught more fish we wouldn't have run out of beer.

Giddy Joe

Great choice of ute and I am planning on spending some time in the dunes around coffin Bay in 2010. Might see if you are up for joining us and showing us some local knowledge.

Gus

Hi Gus & thanks to all for the welcomes.

I've not spent a lot of time in the Coffin Bay area in recent years but I'm hoping to re-acquaint myself now I have a more serious 4WD and a bit more time to get down there. Happy to help if I'm around. Cheers, Joe

Latest posts

Back